1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I have a question...why not set up your battery mounting set up now while you have everything exposed and can easily recoat the chassis where you mount the battery mount?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
...eh, a little short on those atm :lol:

BUT- I will get my lift on before this fall, tools or no tools.

Cant wait to see this truck lifted man!

I have a question...why not set up your battery mounting set up now while you have everything exposed and can easily recoat the chassis where you mount the battery mount?

And just for the simple reason that i dont know where it will have to be placed to clear the box side... I also need to mount my windshield washer fluid tank behind the wheels (where the leaf spring shackles used to be)

Im going to be getting the floor of the box to put in Red cherry wood in it, so the box will be put on and taken back off a few times before im complete. So i shouldnt be to hard to weld the brackets and re paint the frame.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Cant wait to see this truck lifted man!

And just for the simple reason that i dont know where it will have to be placed to clear the box side... I also need to mount my windshield washer fluid tank behind the wheels (where the leaf spring shackles used to be)

Im going to be getting the floor of the box to put in Red cherry wood in it, so the box will be put on and taken back off a few times before im complete. So i shouldnt be to hard to weld the brackets and re paint the frame.

Fair enough, figured i would ask carry on then :waytogo::cheers: