1989 GMC Single Cab questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drex907

Reaction score
I might be picking up a single cab 89 later in the week, finally getting back into a gm after loosing my baby last fall, curious as to if i could put the grille in from my 94 chevy into this 89 with the headlights etc and if there will be any conflicts with the headlights and stuff
appreciate any help

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
You will need a filler panel, fender extensions, and the two inner bumper brackets. Oh and the parking (turn signal) lights are different, so you need those too.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
You will need a filler panel, fender extensions, and the two inner bumper brackets. Oh and the parking (turn signal) lights are different, so you need those too.

just need the grille and lower panel and the 94-2000 side markers for whatever make grille you use(gmc side markers do not fit chev grille), the 88-93 turn signals will fit but not quite right, they will stick out.

the fender extensions and bumper brackets stay the same

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
just need the grille and lower panel and the 94-2000 side markers for whatever make grille you use(gmc side markers do not fit chev grille), the 88-93 turn signals will fit but not quite right, they will stick out.

Didn't know that. I was just giving the details on a full swap.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also if it has the original lights are the 4 glass ones you will need the wireing pigtails for the 9005 and 9006 bulbs