1985 k20 leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke(MI)

Blow Smoke
Reaction score
Recently got a 1985 k20 suburban with the 6.2 dieselfree for doing a bit of yard clean up for someone. runs beautifully, looks good except for heavilly rusted rockers and doors (replacing the doors, then covering the rockers with sheet metal held on by self tapping screws all the way areound) (yeah yeah do it right but it's my bush whacker/winter driver it don't need to look pretty) anyways, the front leaf springs are tired and really de arched. been looking around, can't seem to find any new stock ones, so i'm looking at doing a lift. anybody know who offers a cheap 2" front spring lift and 2" rear blocks? don't want to put anymore than $500 into it at the moment. I would like to someday look similar to this only with a duck marsh pattern:

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I havent looked into two inch springs yet but im sure 4wheelparts, summit or somethin along those lines would have some