1 inch body lift is there one made?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cat-chevymech

Reaction score
Where can i find one for a 94ecsb 4x4 with the floor shifted tcase. Cause i dont want the gaps of the 3 inch and all i need is a little bit of clearance for my up coming mod

cat-chevymech

Reaction score
Its the frame issue i dont like and how far the hitch will hang below the bumper

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Its the frame issue i dont like and how far the hitch will hang below the bumper

If you get a hidden hitch with a 3" body lift it will tuck close to the bumper like stock. I know some company makes one specifically for 3" body lifts, but I dont remember who

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
steps hide the side frame, lower valances hide the front and then hitch or something in the back.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A 2" bodylift seems to show much less then the 3" Even with the rear bumper raised I dont find the rear hitch hanging down any amount. I do think Zone does sell just the 1" lift blocks, some new body bolts is all that would be needed. Stock bumper brackets may need some knotching to get bumpers raised up and straight.

You must be registered for see images attach