02 Escalade seats in OBS Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 95 4dr Tahoe came across a few 02 Escalades at the junkyard recently would it take a lot to get the front seats to fit or too much time and trouble?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
im putting 01 yukon seats in mine, if they are the same theres one guy i know of on this site that has done it and theres a thread as well. ill take a looksy.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hm not bad, thanks for the link, I really want 99-00 Denali/Escalade seats cause would bolt right up no problem, this could work if I can't find any

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i beleieve 99-06 were the same kinda seat. escalade is essientally the same thing just different features.

I think there a lil diff looking its the obs seat in two tone and prolly different leather or something too

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
if its a nbs escalade they will bolt right up, if nbs youll have to do something similar to that to keep the power options, otherwise id imagine you stock tracks will bolt right up.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
If obs, it will bolt right up^^^ Fixed it for you :)

I had bought some nbs seats for my truck... but thery dont work in regular cab trucks cause of the gas tank :(