00 CCSS K2500 "Helga"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get the bed on this weekend if the weather holds out. Any suggestions on a good fuel line disconnect tool? I'm going to swap in one of the good Delphi fuel pumps since the bed will be off and mine has the death howls.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
If you dont have one id just rent one from the parts store

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't mind buying one, but the one I bought for our Suburban didn't work. It was too long to fit between the bulge in the line and the end of the hose so it wouldn't go into the fitting and release the clips.

Last edited:

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sick truck..love crew cabs always have..never seen a ccss in person they look sick

Tapatapatalk

homeijer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice truck man, like most i haven't seen a ccss but can't wait to see yours. and for rims a kid in my shop class just got those procomps for his 05 ram i didn't love them at first but they are starting to grow on me especially with the white.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Meh, last Friday played an evil trick on me. I had wanted to at least start the bed swap but it promised to rain all day. It quit around 11am though. Not trusting the lack of wet air under the heavily clouded sky, I sat inside sulking till about 5pm when I finally decided it wasn't going to rain anymore. Not wanting to start it then, I did manage to get the old center light fixture taken down and the ceiling fan put up in the garage and it's three way switches wired up.

At least it wasn't a total loss...

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And it's on!

You must be registered for see images attach