Zmonsters Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wanted to post some pics of the truck and get some suggestions from the members here. The truck is my 94 silverado. 6inch RCX not cranked all the way, 3" body, Bushwhacker cutout flares. Interco TSL sx 38.50x14.50x15 on Eagle Alloy 15x10 wheels. 14bolt semi float rear. Looking into a D60 front end here soon so I can actually wheel with these tires and go up to 42s.
You must be registered for see images attach

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually I feel that it needs to be a bit bigger. Idk maybe I am just used to it or something. Someday I will measure to see how high it actually is.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does look like you have a fair amount of clearance over those 38's, how much do you gain with the cut-outs? Are you running cranked or just need an allignment?

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does look like you have a fair amount of clearance over those 38's, how much do you gain with the cut-outs? Are you running cranked or just need an allignment?

I believe it is a good 2-3 inches of clearance added with the cutouts. Not really cranked much probably abit more than stock. I don't need an allignment why do you ask?

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe it is a good 2-3 inches of clearance added with the cutouts. Not really cranked much probably abit more than stock. I don't need an allignment why do you ask?

It just looked like the tires are tipped in on the top, which made me think you had a fair amount of crank, but control arms dont look bad. It must just be how you have the wheels cut and andle, I know sometimes mine looks out of wack when turned too.