Recreating my highschool truck, the way I always wanted it to be

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beason

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FINALLY! got the hood installed. it really changes the look of the truck. it looks so much better.
video of my trials and tribulations live on the youtube channel.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You must be registered for see images attach

Beason

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm really liking the red pinstripe within the black rub strip, it ties in nice with the red badge on the black grill. It's the little, understated things that make the most impact.
I do as well. That is part of the factory "sport" package. i also painted the front calipers red. they almost line up with the rub rail perfectly.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Latest video is up!

finally got the high back bucket seats i wanted, and upgraded to power drivers seat!
Thanks for posting this up!

The PO of my truck half installed bucket seats in place of the original bench seat. The driver side is power, but not wired. This video helped me a bunch on how to get power to it. Mine is also a 2WD, so I can also use the 4WD fuse with one of those add a circuit things.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was determined to be a bad coolant temp sensor. I dont know how this would be related to the 4wd fuse, but after replacing, i have not put the add a circuit back to see what happens. proceed at your own risk.
Glad you got it figured out! I may add it to a circuit that has battery power, instead of ignition power. Just have to make sure the seat actually moves, first... :Big Laugh: