88-94 to 03-07 interior swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chettapeppa

Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to do a COMPLETE interior swap?

I often see the steering wheels, seats, etc, done but in interested in doing the dash, door panels, all that. Open an 88-94 door and sit down into a 03-07.
I’ve done some measuring and eye-balling and the dash and door panels looks like they would maybe work, but have not pulled them and set them in the truck to find out. Figured I’d ask you all before pulling all of it.

Donor truck is an 04 Silverado ext cab 2wd. Leather buckets, full console, memory seating, Bose, all the good stuff.
Already using the L59 out of this truck, and still have the full complete donor with all the original wiring, BCM, ECM, trans, etc.

The other is an 89 single cab 2wd that was originally a 5 speed, P/W, P/L, and interior is mostly stripped besides dash and column.

Yes wiring is gonna be the biggest part and I’m sure lots of fab work for other items, but I’m just wanting to know if it WILL FIT without cutting the dash and shortening it.
Is there anyone out here that has attempted this?