09 Escalade to 95 Yukon total conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texasus

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Ruslan and I'm from Ukraine.
I want to make total conversion of my '95 2dr GMC Yukon from '09 Cadillac Escalade. I want to move frame, suspension, drivetrain, transmission, engine and interior to my Yukon (I know I'm crazy).
Now I disassemble both cars and prepare them for removing the body from the frame.
In this thread I will tell you about the work on this project. A little later I will post a video on YouTube with a full report on the work.
I know how to transfer the entire technical part, but I need advice on moving the interior. If you know how to do that, please, tell me how.
P.S I search on google but can't find same project. If you have seen similar projects, please share the link.
Thank you!

You must be registered for see images attach

DetroitWelder

Reaction score
Ambitious project to tackle. When finished youll have a sweet truck. Most likely your not going to find a complete write up to get you from start to finish but you could try just searching 09 seats in an gmt400..I think piece by piece might give you some helpful insight but your going to have to fab and customize things along the way. Probably too much for most guys but good luck.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Quite the project! Try getting a hold of @sewlow he might be able to point you in the right direction. Sometimes it takes a while to get ahold of him so be patient. The last time that I saw him here he mentioned that he was extremely busy.