Working girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
…cause shutting it down must have made more sense for the citizens of New Zealand. :nono: That BS is going on here too!
Not only did they shut it down but the current government stipulated that the pipes had to be filled with cement so the next government can't easily restart it. We have an election in a couple of months and this is one of the issues on everyone minds because we all need gas to get to work as there is no reliable public transport here.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not only did they shut it down but the current government stipulated that the pipes had to be filled with cement so the next government can't easily restart it. We have an election in a couple of months and this is one of the issues on everyone minds because we all need gas to get to work as there is no reliable public transport here.
Unbelievable!!! So, what happens if your country goes to war with another country(#China expansion), not being able to refine fuel is suicidal. :Stupid Me::suicide:

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice can someone make a video on how to use the 4x4 and tow ? I know you got to go into neutral and go at certain speeds but I'm still lost never used mines before it's mainly used for in town and freeway driving but would like to learn how to put work in it. So glad for these trucks pretty strong and reliable and you don't have to pay 70k for a new truck. I still can't do burn outs either lmao it'll chirp but I'm doing something wrong. Do I put it in low and brake and gas at the same time? I drive it hard
You tube is your friend. You can probably download an owners manual if you search. For sure you can buy a paper one on flea bay. You'll not do burnouts with your truck. If you keep trying, high priced repairs will be the outcome usually.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rear shocks on. A couple of days of penetrating oil, a wire brush and my trusty thread chasers sure helped.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And of course the fronts wanted to battle. The bushings on the old shocks, were shorter than the new ones. I won the battle with judishish application of the bfh, and various tools of destruction. Discovered it's time for a arm replacement. All 4.