Woody's Black Z71 pic history

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My o2 has been reading funky at cruise since the swap, but yes...high voltage is rich, low voltage is lean. Your truck should already have a high pressure pump and regulator from the factory though since you're L31 not LO5.

Picked up a 14BSF today from the junkyard. It's a 3.73 G80 locker with 159k. Needs brakes, seals and sandblasting/paint job, but it will be a nice step up from my 10B open with 230k. The 3/4 ton brakes are a lot beefier than the half ton. Should go nicely with my hydroboost.

Put some miles on it today just cruising around and datalogging with the laptop. The 5spd takes a little getting used to. I can't bang gears like my cars...it won't shift that fast, and the gear splits are huge! 1-2-3 all cut your rpm's in half at each shift...and I hardly ever use 1 since it's so low. I did use my 2WD Low rocker switch today backing the truck up my driveway in to the garage. No throttle even needed to creep it up the hill. haha

You must be registered for see images

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some black corners on ebay and didnt realize they had fake chrome on the outside! So I sanded them down and painted the outside black. I like the look. I looks pissed off even sitting still.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I would kill for your grille and bowtie set up. Why not just paint your existing corners?
You must be registered for see images attach

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been playing with the tune, and it's running really good! My fiance got a couple videos, but they didnt come out great. I'll have her shoot some new ones so I can post up. The exhaust sounds so much better with the Catco and the 5spd.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Needed to scrape my windows this morning for the first time.

vipergtrdj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck is looking good Woody -

on a side note - We got about an inch of snow in VT (lower elevations), higher elevations got around 3 inches, I guess winter is coming early this year .....

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We got almost 6" this weekend. Poor Beretta & Camaro were out in the snow while I had the truck apart doing the new LS7 roller lifters. I gotta upload some pics.