Who wants a PROJECT!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I read all of that and still am not sure whats included in the sale for that price lol

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
I think you get just the body and axles. NO WHEELS, NO ENGINE, NO GRILLE GUARD. WFT!

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the tires are nice, not included though. i like that push guard if it were black, again, not included. the only other thing i like is the differential cover and im unsure if its included or not...

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I live in sarasota county and have seen the truck multiple times and had the owner ask me if I'd like purchase it personally at a gas station after eyeing my truck. Hes definetly dumped like 40k into the thing.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It should be sold as parts as much as he is taking from it, I'm thinking he is hoping some one will buy it not reading a the fine print and just looking at the picks.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for 2800 you get the truck minus drivetrain wheels tires and seats, guard and bed cover to me that sounds like a decent price for a lifted rolling chassis plus body am I wrong?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Blacked out front makes me wonder about cooling system efficiency, it looks like solid chrome sheet.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you look at the pic it has no grille you can see right in the engine bay it is empty there is no blacked out front

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ah ok, I can't see then I guess, thought there was a reflection from a shield going across front. I am blind haha.