Who wants a PROJECT!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So why wouldnt you just say it doesnt come with (inset all the crap it doesnt come with) but you can purchase (insert items that are for sale) seperatly? I mean he made that 10 times harder than i could of been, or atleast in my opinion he did.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for 2800 you get the truck minus drivetrain wheels tires and seats, guard and bed cover to me that sounds like a decent price for a lifted rolling chassis plus body am I wrong?

It's only going to be worth 2800 the way he is selling it if some one has a wrecked one with all the parts still good that is needed to put that one back together. If you had to buy everything separate to put that one together you are better off just buying a put together running lifted truck.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ agreed, it would be worth at most 700, that would be so i could take the lift off and put it on our truck, then keep the body for replacing the front fender on our truck, and the passenger side door