RZLightz Chevrolet C/K Glass Healights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is aware, but RZLightz is now selling glass headlights for the Chevrolet C/K truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure these are the Spyder HD-YD-CCK88C glass headlights that @99xcss4 mentioned.

www.amazon.com/Spyder-Auto-Chrome-Crystal-Headlight/dp/B004WMF8SG

Check the reviews there for more pictures, notice the word "SONAR" on the lenses of the Spyders, also pictured in the first post of this thread:

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/spyder-headlamps-my-take-on-em-and-lighting-in-general.36647/

The pictures from RZLightz aren't great quality... But I swear I can see "SONAR" on the same part of the lens in the picture with the boxes, and the reflector design looks identical to the Spyders IMO.

This might not be a bad deal if you also need parking lights and clear corners, but I bet the headlights are just re-boxed Spyders.

Last edited:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
do they make glass turn signals that would interest me if the price is reasonable and not the moon

I don't think anyone does. Notice the RZLightz page says "The headlights are real glass." I'd assume they wouldn't need to make that distinction if everything included was glass.