Driver side heated night shifting mirror glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Hi all I’m looking for a drivers side heated night shifting mirror glass as I was in a recent collision and mirror was destroyed. The collision shop was forced to use a cheap replacement glass that is not up to par but was the only option available for them to use. Please contact me if you have one available and I’d be also interested in passenger side mirror glass too. Thanks Bob

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
2000 Cadillac Escalade base as no trim levels were available then but she is a gmt400 not 800.
The only place that I can find a listing is on OEMcats.com. There are 2 listings in Mi. that have them,GMOutletparts.com in Center Line Mi. and GM Parts Now in Grand Rapids Mi. They are sure proud of those mirrors. $479.54

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Well I’m not but $500 used mirrors nor new ones! lol but if bye chance anyone picks up a pair or drivers side one as I described I’ll surely make a purchase! But it’s not a regular 400 mirror as I’m sure you know but just as a general reminder for others that might be selling regular mirrors.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Well I’m not but $500 used mirrors nor new ones! lol but if bye chance anyone picks up a pair or drivers side one as I described I’ll surely make a purchase! But it’s not a regular 400 mirror as I’m sure you know but just as a general reminder for others that might be selling regular mirrors.
Your P/N is 15764747 your RPO should be DDO

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thanks but collision shop said they couldn’t source the mirror from nos so they had to use a reproduction one. Here’s a few pictures of the mirrors.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach