What Sound Deadener Do You Prefer??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just what the title states...

What sound deadener to you prefer?

How much of a difference did it make?

I want everyones opinion on all different brands of deadener, I'm looking to put this stuff everywhere in the cab while my interior is completely out.

So lets hear it...Thanks!!

cturner

Reaction score
From what I have heard dynamat seems to be very good, and reasonably priced.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, thats the brand i was kinda leaning towards, but really wasn't sure. Thanks for the reply

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have used Dynamat and Stinger Roadkill, and they are both great! I need to order a bunch for my crew cab soon.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont bother with dynamat... I found a spray that kicks ass and chews bubble gum, and just ran out of gum. I forget the name at this time of day though, so I'll dig it up later

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the difference between the sprays and the mats is the coverage. Sprays ensure that you have complete coverage. Its why prefer them so much over the mats of stuff. There are still some places where the mats are needed, but i use them only as a back up to the spray. The other unspoken advantage to the spray, is it is a bonded and adhered covering like paint that will keep the moisture and crap from eating your metal