what should i do next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to get me some black wheels. but I want to stay with 16's cause the tires are new and it will be a while before I need tires. what wheels do you think would look good?

Man I think wheels are personal I would go to tire rack and look you can view them on the vehicle halfway. I don't really wanna say I like it when they stick out think it's negative offset please correct if I'm wrong.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I would like to get me some black wheels. but I want to stay with 16's cause the tires are new and it will be a while before I need tires. what wheels do you think would look good?

I would wait until your tires are junk and get some bigger wheels. Start saving your pennies now.

Other than that, i would take the grill guard off, and PTM the front end. PTM red trucks look wicked!

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think fuel hostage rims look great and
Mickey Thompson sidebiters
Both in black

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would wait until your tires are junk and get some bigger wheels. Start saving your pennies now.

Other than that, i would take the grill guard off, and PTM the front end. PTM red trucks look wicked!

whats PTM? I will probably go oh yeah I knew that when you tell me..

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
PTM=paint to match

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
some things I would consider.
colormatch mirrors and grill w/gold bowtie.

Tailgate led light strip.

Clear corners the frosty ones if you can find them

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
I say... new rims and if they're black, paint the bowtie black too. Also I would go for clear corners and clear cab lights...
You already have a very beautiful truck, don't need much more than that!

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if I get rid of the brush guard, how do you guys think my truck will look with a diesel bumper with some of the off road led light bar in the holes in the bumper?

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
if I get rid of the brush guard, how do you guys think my truck will look with a diesel bumper with some of the off road led light bar in the holes in the bumper?

It'll look good. I've been dying to do that to my truck, but you can probably see I'm quite lucky with my truck and if I were to order a diesel bumper from LMC truck id be concerned the chrome just isn't as good of quality and GM'd

Anyways though, I think it would make it look way better.