what do you all think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Looks pretty slick to me- go look at it and see how much lower you can go.

I gave $6,400 for my truck with 121,*** two years ago if that helps. PERFECT almost show room condition on fresh tires.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
It looks to be in very good shape and the guy seems to answer every question I have honestly

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I would try and find one with the floor shift 4x4 and in the color you want. I don't remember what colors you were looking at but I don't think red was one of 'em... :shrug: maybe it was...

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it! Plus it's 5,500 oboe. That's gotta count for something!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I would try and find one with the floor shift 4x4 and in the color you want. I don't remember what colors you were looking at but I don't think red was one of 'em... :shrug: maybe it was...

hard to find a Z71 with a floor shift, especially a '98- and there's nothing wrong with a pushbutton :imo:

and what's wrong with the color? That's a maroon isn't it? Like thz71??? If it is, I love that color- that is one of the most awesome colors that these came in.

Gatorboy

Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL 97-98 Z71 OWNERS i need advice

I love the color. Y'all think I should get it?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the color. Y'all think I should get it?

Hard to say without seeing it. If you don't have the knowledge to know how/what to look for have it inspected before purchase. Just my .02. Also if the guy doesn't have recipits for the work that was done then I tend not to buy into the whole I just did xx maintenance. They are usually just trying to make it sound nicer than it is.

It could be a perfectly good truck, just go over it with a fine tooth comb is all I'm saying....

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Hard to say without seeing it. If you don't have the knowledge to know how/what to look for have it inspected before purchase. Just my .02. Also if the guy doesn't have recipits for the work that was done then I tend not to buy into the whole I just did xx maintenance. They are usually just trying to make it sound nicer than it is.

It could be a perfectly good truck, just go over it with a fine tooth comb is all I'm saying....
Yeah I usually go in with a list of things to check out. What are some things I may need to check out on this? I've never owned a vortec or a 4 wheel drive in these kind of trucks. Thanks in advance