what causes this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if it would be cool or not, but I think if there are any FSC members in his area, they should know about this guy.
Totally agree, id hate to see this truck behind me on the road. Glad i dont live wherever hes from....hopefully :uhoh2:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well, the only problem with someone else re-using his posts and pics without express permission from him is that it is against the laws of the interwebz....I think, kinda fuzzy on the details of that stuff. :shrug:

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
This guy is acting like were talking about something that is a matter of taste, like hoodscoops or stick on chrome, ITS YOUR BRAKES, get them fixed.

apparently he has no children.... i can only hope that if he's involved in an accident, that no children are involved. I'd hate to imagine a small child being paralyzed or crippled for life over something as careless as running the roads with NO BACK BRAKES and potentially ruined front brake lines.

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Again all of you are stupid I haven't spent any money in a long time jet because I post pictures means nothing the pictures 1) where old or 2) materials that I Already had

**** off

Go ahead and forward info to the kingston police dept 1) I don't live in Kingston 2) I'm nota PA resident 3) me truck doesn't have to have an inspection I have already said that I will fix the brakes I replaced the master cylinder yesterday and it drives like brand new

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Again all of you are stupid I haven't spent any money in a long time jet because I post pictures means nothing the pictures 1) where old or 2) materials that I Already had

**** off

Go ahead and forward info to the kingston police dept 1) I don't live in Kingston 2) I'm nota PA resident 3) me truck doesn't have to have an inspection I have already said that I will fix the brakes I replaced the master cylinder yesterday and it drives like brand new

Lines fixed? Lines fixed? Lines fixed? Lines fixed? Lines fixed?

Your attitude proves that your just a child in a man suit. A deathly dangerous one, to boot. Grow up.
Take responsibility. For your actions & the safety of your vehicle.
Sell it or pay to get it fixed, because you obviously don't know how.
Pay now, or pay for the rest of your life, when you end up taking someone else's.
The world is full of stupid people. Dumbass ingnoramus humanis. And your at the the top of that list.
Posting the facts of what you've done, or have not done, would certainly increase the severity of the charges against you when you DO kill someone, &/or their child. These facts would prove that you knew of the ill-repair of your vehicle before any such incident happened. Premeditated ingnorant irresponsibility.

For the sake of less than a hundred bucks.

Get your priorities straight.

Sell one of your 'wonder' amps on C/L, if you don't have the cash.

Pull your pants up, turn your hat around, & get a job.

Go back to 'driving' your skateboard.

I wish that I knew where you lived, so that I could physically slap you upside the head, because, obviously the verbal slappage is not getting through your thick skull.

Your parents must be so proud.

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tonights top story

Two kids DEAD and One Injured in a accident that could have been prevented. A BOY was driving at a intersection in front of a school this morning while a Mother was walking her 5 year old son to his first day of kindergarden pushing her 2 year old in the stroller, they entered the cross walk to enter the school when the suspects Truck Slammed into the Mother and her children. The oldest boy was thrown 30' and was prononced DEAD on the scene, the younger child was trapped in the stroller under the truck it took firecrews 35min to free the child he was also prononced Dead at the scene. The Mother was rushed to hospital with critical injurys- she is still currently in critical care. The CHP has arrested the Driver after the officers at the scene noticed a large pool of brake fluid was under the truck upon further inspection they found that the rear brakes were no longer working and the front drivers line had burst when he applied the brakes to try and stop. @Update the Driver of this truck has been sentenced to 2 consecuative 20 years to life terms for negligent manslaughter. HE will not be able to complete this term though, following the court hearing the FATHER and Husband of the VICTOMS pulled out a 45 Cal. Hand Gun first shooting the suspect in the leg. When police were finally able to arrest the father, the gunn was empty at this time the police estimate the truck drive was shot at least 30 times over the course of the 2 hour long standoff. The truck driver was Prononced DEAD on the SCENE.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
every one makes mistakes. we are supposed to help him ,not be mean, this is a truck forum. the way yall are acting some people will leave and not want to come back. i bet that every one of us has done something stupid before.