what causes this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this guy is stupid...aside from the issues at hand he spends all tha tmoney on audio equipment but uses walmart rca's...hahahahaha...******....his truck is completely hacked.....

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sir, i do thank you for the replacement of your booster, but please, please, please put on new lines to the rear, earlier today my 3yr old cousin came over to swim in the pool and hangout with the family, she is everything to the family, i dont know what our family would do if she got hit by someone, especially if they knew that the lines were junk, i dont know how our family would hold, i dont know how anyone could live with that, so please, before someone ends up getting hurt do a break job, they are cheap on these trucks,
this is not a thing to just blow off, yes your front break might be good today, but tomorrow when you wake up and drive to work, your pads could be faulty and the pad come loose from the backing an fall off on both sides, then you could plow into someone, trust me the pad can fall off, heck it happened on my brothers car, and the pads were over half, so please get this taken care of the right way, i know you can do it, its not to hard, and fix those rear breaks, you never know when one of your fronts might fail, and it is posible

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Now he needs brake lines, some damn wheel cylinders because of the rubber inflammation caused by that tranny fluid, and most likely shoes, pads, drums and rotors, because if getting around to fixing something this serious is a problem for him, then I'm sure regular maintenance is probably still on the back burner.

I lost a valve stem cap the other day when I was checking my tire pressure, the first thing I did was rob one off of an old mountain bike I haven't used in a ***** age.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow just wow.

you come in and do something stupid, then let alone that you are doing something more dangerous and even more stupid, and then you bash others over it??????????

where to you get off at man that's wrong.

cars and trucks have rear brakes for a reason, crimping th eline does NOTHING!!!!!! you ever drive a real vehicle with real brakes and you'll know.

you only drive 3 miles? shouldn't drive more then 30 feet in a aprkling lot or driveway period.

investing in audio, yea unless you had it all before the truck you knew the truck was bad from the start, it should have been done first, PERIOD!!!!!!!!

even if you use line unions and a piece or steel straight line, that's less then $10 and if you can afford to eat or put gas in it you can afford that, if not you should NEVER drive, you sire IMO should have you rlicsense removed for life and you rinsurance dropped, or you probably don't have any to start with since brake lines are so expensive and all how could you ever afford insurance.

I don't feel sorry for ANYONE complaining about money. I live on less then $1000 a month, pay rent, all utilities, support myself, my wife 4 dogs, put gas in her car and my truck when we use it, and pay insurance. You know what? I still fix my brakes first thing before anything else. I still save up or get th emoney to work on it and build it too. So now you wanna talk about hard times and mommy and daddy, yea lol come on. I bet I make less then you and still get by.

Being dangerous and doing stupid things is just dumb, flat and simple. You don't care about yourself or anyone else and that makes you at fault for it all.

Lord's been looking out for you big time, IMO I'd start going to church and get saved right away because he's definately on your side keping you safe no doubt about it. You should be very thankful for that as well. You keep up and you are gonna hurt or kill someone and you'll end up in jail or you'll be answering for it later. Everyone pray for this guy and pray he doesn't hurt anyone. Pray he wises up and fixes his brakes without driving it until he does.

wow man just wow.