What basic setup do LS engines like? True dual or 2-into-1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, it's pretty quiet for normal driving until wot then it makes sweet noise lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You didn't run into problems with the mufflers being straight up?

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, I have them right behind the cab. And it helps with having them offset on the inlet side so it raised them up a little more.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah that's why. I have my duals under the cab and had to lay them flat

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took a shot in the dark with most of the exhaust components. I knew how I wanted to route it but wasn't sure what all I needed. Luckily I ordered enough tubing and had one little bend left over lol

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you buy a kit or what? Sorry for a bunch of questions I'm trying to redo my exhaust that a shop hacked up

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ask all the questions you want, I bought a tubing kit from eBay, it had enough to do a true dual setup. The tubing is 2.5 mandrel bent DIY kit. Mufflers are borla pro xs and tips are just generic stainless tips

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ask all the questions you want, I bought a tubing kit from eBay, it had enough to do a true dual setup. The tubing is 2.5 mandrel bent DIY kit. Mufflers are borla pro xs and tips are just generic stainless tips

Do you think you could point me at a tubing kit like the one you used? I really like the way your system looks and if I could avoid buying a bigger kit with more bends than I need that would be fantastic.

Is your truck 2wd or 4wd?

What headers are those?