wanted: GMC amber corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckindude95

Reaction score
That sucks. I did wonder a little about their packing... The two sets I got from the eBay listing were in the exact same box as the Top Gear set, but the eBay ones had paper packed between the actual lenses in the box that prevented them from bumping into each other. Not sure how that could be the case as all 3 boxes I got were sealed, just strange. Good that they're sending a new set out right away, though.

I received my replacements today. They only sent me the right side, which is fine cause the right one had a crack in it. They never sent me a tracking number for the replacement package, I was getting ready to call my credit card company and stop payment cause I thought they were gonna try and stiff me. All is well now, like you said they need to have some kind of packing material to separate them better.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dragging this back up to the top again, I actually decided to go with the smoked corner lenses on my truck because I couldn't find the non-smoked style for Chevy grilles. New question as a result of that, does anyone know where to find a smoked version of these for 94+ GMC grilles? I've got orders open on two websites but they both keep giving me the run around, saying that the manufacturer has been delayed producing them. This has been going on for over a month. If anyone has a set they want to get rid of, or knows a place that actually has some in stock, I'd be very grateful. Just to clarify here's what I'm looking for.

http://tlnautoparts.com/index.php/06-00-24-19116.html

EDIT: Here's the other site I had them on order from.

http://www.carid.com/1994-gmc-ck-headlights/option-r-corner-lights-906429.html?CAWELAID=120121000000420794&cagpspn=pla&gclid=COeZpuSwpLsCFew7MgodzjkATg

Just a heads up also regarding CarID, their website says 5 day delay for production, don't believe that. I actually ordered from an eBay listing that they had up, said the same thing, got an email from them 6 days later stating that they didn't have any idea when they'd be receiving them and that they were going to go ahead and cancel/refund my order without even asking me. I managed to get them to take the listing down, guess my email was angry enough to get someone's attention.

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I got mine from CarID and they shipped and arrived just fine. That was last year though, so maybe they're backordered. I got mine from off the main site, and there wasn't any delay in getting them shipped out. Hopefully they get some more in soon.

I am thinking about getting a set of the non-smoked euro ones, just to box up and save. :hmm:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really like my non-smoked ones, honestly I might just leave them alone even if I do find some of the smoked ones. I've got 3 sets of them including the ones in the grille right now thanks to order confusion when I started messing with lights. I've thought about selling one of my spare sets but I just can't bring myself to do it. That Top Gear Auto link to them is, as far as I know, the only remaining place to get them. Really wish I could find non-smoked for the Chevy grilles.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered a set, they are sitting in the mailbox. I'll check them tomorrow and see if they are actually GMC's. I hope so, I wanted them so I could swap between smoked and non if I wanted.