wanted: GMC amber corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That sucks. I did wonder a little about their packing... The two sets I got from the eBay listing were in the exact same box as the Top Gear set, but the eBay ones had paper packed between the actual lenses in the box that prevented them from bumping into each other. Not sure how that could be the case as all 3 boxes I got were sealed, just strange. Good that they're sending a new set out right away, though.

truckindude95

Reaction score
I hope they do, I haven't received any tracking info on the new set. If I don't hear anything in a couple of days, I will contact them to see whats going on with them.

adam38654

Reaction score
I am glad I found this thread because this is exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't find any for my 01 s-10 either. Since all newer vehicles have this clear red/amber look to there lenses instead of the old foggy or pixelated reflector like lenses you would think there would be more options. There is an abundance of clear and smoked, even clear amber smoked but not just clear amber.

As a last resort I was going to get some amber headlight film and tint some euro clear ones amber.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am glad I found this thread because this is exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't find any for my 01 s-10 either. Since all newer vehicles have this clear red/amber look to there lenses instead of the old foggy or pixelated reflector like lenses you would think there would be more options. There is an abundance of clear and smoked, even clear amber smoked but not just clear amber.

As a last resort I was going to get some amber headlight film and tint some euro clear ones amber.

I'm actually in the process of painting some clears to accomplish the same thing. I've never really been a fan of that colored film on lenses so my solution at this point is going to be wet sanding the clears, then some plastic adhesion promoter, a few coats of amber lens paint and topped off with a couple coats of clear. Only thing I'm concerned about is I'll probably have to use amber bulbs as I'm sure some white light will bleed through the non-painted surfaces if I don't. Really wish I could just find a couple sets of these for Chevy grilles and be saved the trouble.

adam38654

Reaction score
I have seen them on a couple websites as a whole set with the headlight and bumpers light though.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got any links to them? I'd actually be tempted to buy a set and just sell what I don't need if the headlights and parking lights aren't completely hideous.