wanted: GMC amber corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive been looking on ebay and other places and cant seem to find amber corner lights no more??! ive only seen the chrome clear ones. i want the amber ones maybe aftermarket ones because those have the chrome housing but amber lense?? hope that makes sence.... if somebody has some in good condition (no craks or broken) let me know. i want to tint them so i you have some that are amber and tinted tha'll be fine too

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are several listings with the stock lenses on eBay, but it seems that most of them are either individual lenses or pairs, but I did find one full set...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

What I'm really looking for are these corners...

You must be registered for see images attach

I found ONE seller with them on eBay, but when I contacted him he said they're out of stock right now. :hmm:

The same sort of amber style can be had in smoked flavor too...

You must be registered for see images

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want the Clear/amber one you posted Jay or the tinted one. I have 2 pairs of stock ones but Im tinting one set and the other are on my black truck.

The seller told me to check back in 3-4 weeks to see if they have them in stock again. I'll let you know if they turn up for purchase. I'll definitely be buying a set. I also have a set of yellowed euro clears that I had on my Yukon that I will be having painted to match when I get the grille painted.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are several listings with the stock lenses on eBay, but it seems that most of them are either individual lenses or pairs, but I did find one full set...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

What I'm really looking for are these corners...

You must be registered for see images attach

I found ONE seller with them on eBay, but when I contacted him he said they're out of stock right now. :hmm:

The same sort of amber style can be had in smoked flavor too...

You must be registered for see images

yes im looking for something like those!! see how theyre kinda clear but amber at the same time, nice! the other ones on the add look like oem ones and theyre nice but look kinda dull?? know what i mean? im gonna keep my eye out for em though

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like I say, I'm working on those first clear-amber lenses. The seller said to check back in a few weeks. Whenever they have them in stock, I'll let you guys know. I'll be all over them myself.