wanted: GMC amber corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had no luck with finding any coupons. Let me know if you find any. I'd just like a free shipping.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Im Going to be ordering the corners and Stock LEDs with smoked reverse. $234.88 Shipped. Not bad. I got free shipping on my taillights. I dont mind Ill have to pay shipping no matter what LOL

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can find a better deal on the taillights on eBay.

The corners are right around $40 shipped, so with those corners and what I have in my LED tails, I'll have only spent just over $160.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
What did you pay for your Tails ? The Corners will cost me $64.88 Shipped

You have to remember I have to pay alot for shipping over the border. The tails have free shipping. I always have to pay more, not matter what I buy, unless they ship free to Canada, or I pick it Up in the US.

Last edited:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What did you pay for your Tails ? The Corners will cost me $64.88 Shipped

You have to remember I have to pay alot for shipping over the border. The tails have free shipping. I always have to pay more, not matter what I buy, unless they ship free to Canada, or I pick it Up in the US.

Yeah. I know you do. I still figure you should be able to beat $234. I paid $123 shipped for my tails, but I've seen them cheaper since then.

Luv2xclr8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Day late and a Dollar short, but I have some GMC Ambers
in a box in the shop also if someone needs the stock ones.