Upper corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Need to do this on my new corners. Worked great on my stockers. Now just need the time.

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Done.
You must be registered for see images

Had to do some more trimming on the grille due to the socket holders not fitting. Sadly some of the chrome inside the reflector came off during the process. I also need to seal them up better. I may pull the lenses off and re spray the chrome in the housing. We will see. They work. That's all I needed. The sockets were just hanging behind the grille all exposed. Corrosion season is too close to leave them there.
sent from what is likely a flagged maxx

Last edited:

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does any one have pictures on how they mounted these on gmc sierra grilles? Since i know the space between the plastic pieces that get the speed nuts is wider on chevys then gmcs

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Does any one have pictures on how they mounted these on gmc sierra grilles? Since i know the space between the plastic pieces that get the speed nuts is wider on chevys then gmcs

Did my gmc the same way as my chevy just had to finagle it to get the plug around the headlight brackets