Led reverse flood light “Bumper Install” 28$ Bargain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you got a link on the front links used for a lift ?
There just rubber. I recommend polyurethane but here's what I bought
Also I recommend to hunt down a set. This one only comes with one and it's pricey imo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240409_141620_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409_141620_Chrome.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 5

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed a pair that came with bolt-on brackets. Installed in a small hole at the bottom of spring shackle. This allows them to be at a 45-degree angle to the rear. Lighting up the rear as well as the rear sides.
Creative thinking.. show a photo when you can

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you haven't noticed a difference in ride then I wouldn't necessarily worry about it.
Mine measure about 7" . There still not leveled but at least not pointing to the sky like before. I used dodge dakota sway bar links and used my original sway bar bushings. Then I used finder washers on the bottom to hold everything together . Otherwise the bushings kept wanting to slip out. You might be better off with the rc kit. I would imagine it's bolt on headache free
Question ???
Just got those extended links in today for the rear .. I assumed that’s done easiest just by loosening the rear sway-bar “” bushings”” first !! , then the rear sway bar angles itself naturally, where it needs to be after you install the lifted extended links. ? Torque and be done ?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Question ???
Just got those extended links in today for the rear .. I assumed that’s done easiest just by loosening the rear sway-bar “” bushings”” first !! , then the rear sway bar angles itself naturally, where it needs to be after you install the lifted extended links. ? Torque and be done ?
I'm gonna have to look up the torqued/ not sure off the top of my head. I just got the links tightened with a rachet and box end wrench. As far as install I just loosened both end links(ends). Installed both end links to top bracket first, left it loose,, then picked up the swap bar to the end links and inserted the bolts and installed both hand tight. Once everything was lined up, I tightened the bolts... no need to touch the main bushings...

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to look up the torqued/ not sure off the top of my head. I just got the links tightened with a rachet and box end wrench. As far as install I just loosened both end links(ends). Installed both end links to top bracket first, left it loose,, then picked up the swap bar to the end links and inserted the bolts and installed both hand tight. Once everything was lined up, I tightened the bolts... no need to touch the main bushings...
I assumed the two “Main” bushings clamped down tight enough over the sway-bar that would not allow it to swivel/angle naturally as need be that’s why I asked if you should ((at least )) loosen the main sway bushings. I get it tho.. Itl be all good

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got similar-and tow bar. I was gonna put 2 but never got around to installing the other one. But one is more than enough for just recersing. Sideshooters, Auxbeam.

Attachments

• IMG_20230501_203030.jpg
    IMG_20230501_203030.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20230501_203009.jpg
    IMG_20230501_203009.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20230501_214911.jpg
    IMG_20230501_214911.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20230501_202925.jpg
    IMG_20230501_202925.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 8

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I assumed the two “Main” bushings clamped down tight enough over the sway-bar that would not allow it to swivel/angle naturally as need be that’s why I asked if you should ((at least )) loosen the main sway bushings. I get it tho.. Itl be all good
No need to.. it will move. Remember there not solid. There's made to move up and down and angle to angle. There gonna be snug. At least mine were.
You'll see what I mean once you remove the lower bolts from the end links. Once both are removed grab the bar and pull it down

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
The factory backup lights are a signaling light to be seen not to see by.
If you are in a city they are probably fine as is. Maybe some white LED's to brighten them up a bit.
But if you are out in the sticks some added lumens via some LED spotlights can do wonders.
My mother in law lives out in the boonies and the little LED spotlights make all the difference in the world out there!
As far as the end links go, in theory the swaybar should be parallel to the ground for all the attachment points, but in the real world it doesn't make a lot of difference.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No need to.. it will move. Remember there not solid. There's made to move up and down and angle to angle. There gonna be snug. At least mine were.
You'll see what I mean once you remove the lower bolts from the end links. Once both are removed grab the bar and pull it down
Update: Added Extended rear links
The oem was fairly worn. I did need to loosen the “Main” bushing (15mm) slightly, in order for the sway bar to adjust downward . So if the bar is supposed to move again easily against the main bushings it beats me as to why they wouldn’t .By hand couldn’t budge it…
Overall Per the photo I’m assuming this is what it should be at with the bars new angle/pitch
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: