LED bulb upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kylenautique

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been on the search for decent LED bulbs to replace my 9006 and 9005 halogen bulbs. I'm running the Spyder Auto glass headlight housings so they don't have the reflector that covers the low beam 9006. I'm always a little skeptical when using brands like Auxbeam, because sometimes paying a little less bites you in the a$$. That being said, I watched a video review on the F22 LED lights and decided to give them a try. I was amazed how OEM the beam pattern was. No hot spots, and the light projection a is high quality beam with a great cutoff. I was worried that my low beams would blind oncoming traffic because of the lack of reflector cups, but that was not the case. They seem to be as bright as all the new OEM led bulbs out there. I don't ever get flashed while driving, and I did some drive-by tests with my wife's tahoe with her driving my truck. They didn't bother me whatsoever. I had to lower my headlight housings like 1 turn. I tested 4 different brands and I was truly blown away by how well these worked. Especially if you have the hi-low mod like I do... :)

The GX version works amazing in projector headlight housings. I would maybe consider the GX for a high beam, but really, the F22 LED lights do the job!

Youtube F22 LED Review

kylenautique

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bummer the video didn't display! I will repost...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media