LED Dual Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low Country

Reaction score
I recently picked up a parts truck to rebuild my front end with, and as a bonus it come with the dual piece headlights. I know replacements are made that allow you to use a normal halogen bulb, but what about LEDs? Does anyone make Projector styled housings? Or am I stuck with the LED Headlight Pods, and if so what are some good recommendations? I don't wanna be that guy that blinds oncoming drivers bc the reflector lenses are scattering the light everywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
I bought the housings from LMC and use LEDs in mine, they don't blind people at all... Until I turn the high beams on LOL ... I was actually considering getting an LED light bar before I went the direction I did. I love this style of headlights for multiple reasons: glass, won't fade. Each individual housing is adjustable. And with the LMC housings, you keep the same factory 9006/9005 based bulbs.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Can't speak for those headlights, but I've had Genssi led bulbs in my SxS for years, without any issues.

Low Country

Reaction score
I bought the housings from LMC and use LEDs in mine, they don't blind people at all... Until I turn the high beams on LOL ... I was actually considering getting an LED light bar before I went the direction I did. I love this style of headlights for multiple reasons: glass, won't fade. Each individual housing is adjustable. And with the LMC housings, you keep the same factory 9006/9005 based bulbs.
that's a relief, i like the look of some of the pods i mentioned... just not on these older trucks. Also do you think I could adapt the headlights to be parking light housings? If i bought a second set?