TYC Elegante Headlights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have seen them fit good on a chevy grille but mine didn't fit my GMC grille worth a crap.

Jason

Reaction score
well i installed mine about a week ago today, elegante headlights, the HID kit from ddmtuning, and truthfully i think they look way awesome.

true, they didnt install so easily.. they were really crooked but i grabbed 2 nuts and put them behind that black thing the headlights bolt up to. it evened them out and they look pretty straight now.

the first day of driving i didnt have them aimed, so a lot of people were flashing their lights at me, i adjusted them myself the next day and now they look a lot better. i think i have the 6000k in mine, they're white with a hint of blue.

my friends and coworkers love my truck now, they say it looks a lot better.
i had to resize the pic on my computer so the quality may look kinda shotty, but you get the jist

You must be registered for see images attach

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is nothing better for our trucks then quad Bosch headlights with good bulb like PIAA. But to find it - mission almoust impossible!

Last edited:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there anyway to put glare shields in my ANZO housings since they dont have them from the get go?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there anyway to put glare shields in my ANZO housings since they dont have them from the get go?

You'll have to find yourself some glare shields from somewhere. They don't just sell them at the parts store. You'll have to find some headlights to tear apart to get them. Then, you'll have to tear your lights apart and figure out how to get the shields mounted and then put your lights back together.

I need some too, but I figured I'd just get some projectors, they seem to work best with HIDz.

Most aftermarket projectors suck no matter if you're using HIDs or halogens. If you want projectors, I would highly suggest a proper HID projector retrofit. Otherwise, just find some nice clear headlights with glare shields.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well tearing mine apart is something I do not want to do or can have the down time for, bummer.