Quad Beam Headlight Refresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They do look sick on your truck o_O, do you have HID or LED's within the LMC housings or are those hallogen?

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in purchasing or requesting more photos PM me
I've seen these go for $400 on this forum and $220 for just the housings but I bought them for cheap and am not looking for an extreme profit margin.
The cons
- previously had rust but I believe I did a good job on painting so it shouldn't be a big problem
- there is some water droplets of moisture that got into one sealed low beam
- The security torx bit which looks like for adjustment seems slightly stripped ( PM for more pics )
- There was a nick in the plastic which can be seen on one of the first images
$250 firm with $25 for shipping
FORGOT TO MENTION
There is no wiring harness included

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
That’s actually a good question and always wondered that myself..
No, especially if the adhesion is questionable, which it is. In the grand scheme of things though, they're just headlight buckets. I doused mine with Fluid Film and called it good. But if we're going to be technical about it, air will get in through the pores of the paint and fuel the corrosion. Check the picture I attached, that's essentially what will happen. In that pic we have a GMT-400 that someone cut up and put a patch panel on. It's rusting where they joined the patch panel to the original sheet metal. Also why I'm not a fan of "Rust repair" as it always comes right back when exposed to salt+moisture or even just moisture.
You must be registered for see images attach

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, I've never seen one this bad. I just happened to be walking by, couldn't resist taking the photo. People always tell me I should "fix the rust" on my truck. This is case in point why I won't. I use lots and lots of Fluid Film instead.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Without properly treating the base metal and undercoat the cancer is bound to return at some point. Especially if you reside in a harsher, metal paint wise , area of the country.