Twin Subs, 1999 K1500 and C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redfishsc

Tired of fixing lousy engineering.
Reaction score
Dumbass (me) used the cheap waterpump gaskets that came with it rather than spend $5 on the Felpro, so i got to RE install it when they leaked.

I put the Felpros on it, no leaks.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I've used Discount Tire Direct multiple times and will continue doing so. Their prices are higher than Tire Rack, but with free shipping they win in the end.

redfishsc

Reaction score
These are - 6mm offset (-1/4") wheels and 8.5" wide rims, which project out further than stock.

I tried to get comparison pics.
STOCK
You must be registered for see images attach

STOCK

NEW

cnowalk

Geologist
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of those Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires for our F150 work truck. They run those tires on the fleet trucks at my company’s main office with good results.

redfishsc

Reaction score
My 2 wheel drive sub has 31x10.5 on 15 inch factory rims. I put the Cooper Discoverer RTX on those, from NTB Tire, and I've been very happy with them.

I tried to squeeze out enough budget for a load range E on my 4wd, but had to settle for the P metric in a load index of 116.

redfishsc

Reaction score
That thing needs an alignment.

Yes it does, but how can you tell based on the pics? The upper ball joints are very tight, but the lower ball joints give the tires about 3/16" of Wiggle.

I had not realized the ball joints have worn this much until I put these tires on.