Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Awesome build man!
appreciate it bud!
Might have to get one of those instantgrahams just to watch trucks..lol

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk
Lmao thats all I use mine for. It really is where I got most of the ideas for mine after seeing a bunch of nice lifted gmt400's on there
Hey Tristan what size CB whip are you running now?
102". i get a hella signal with it too
Thats the only reason I have one!
same haha
Someone would have to walk me threw it if I started grahaming...

its pretty easy to catch on to. as long as you know you can tag and reply people using @username you should be fine.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
appreciate it bud!

Lmao thats all I use mine for. It really is where I got most of the ideas for mine after seeing a bunch of nice lifted gmt400's on there

102". i get a hella signal with it too

same haha

its pretty easy to catch on to. as long as you know you can tag and reply people using @username you should be fine.

Ok I made an instantgraham.. My acct name is calvintaylor22 so add me..also got a snapnchat... I think I was the only 24 year old in the world without these things

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ok I made an instantgraham.. My acct name is calvintaylor22 so add me..also got a snapnchat... I think I was the only 24 year old in the world without these things

Yah probably lol your a little behind the times

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yah probably lol your a little behind the times

Well I'm far ahead in life comparably to most my age as far as house, mortgage, job, car, son, and general lifestyle wise...but I'm ok with it

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
Well, that took two days worth of spare time to read through 106 pages of this build...and I ain't even mad :)

Awesome build Tristan! I've seen your truck in your sig on multiple posts but never got around to checking out your build. Now I have a bunch of ideas floating around in my mind for my own truck haha. Sub-ed, and excited for future updates, keep up the good work man!:cheers:

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Well, that took two days worth of spare time to read through 106 pages of this build...and I ain't even mad :)

Awesome build Tristan! I've seen your truck in your sig on multiple posts but never got around to checking out your build. Now I have a bunch of ideas floating around in my mind for my own truck haha. Sub-ed, and excited for future updates, keep up the good work man!:cheers:

really appreciate it man! definitly more in store for this bad *****. Currently saving up my nickels and dimes for a duramax or possibly a cummins. Any how, thank you for the positive feedback! I have put alot of time and effort into this money pit and im glad to see people still enjoy my thread!!

Anyways, sorry its been awhile since the last update t. the truck had changed alot appearence wise. New colormatched front bumper I painted myself, 3" body lift, rollpan, and completly repainted the suspension. both sets of 4.56 gears are sitting in my backseat waiting to be installed, and im hoping to have them installed as well as 22x14's and 38's and bushwackers by christmas (keyword ---- hoping.. lmao) Here are some pics. I dont have many updated pics due to my crappy iphone taking a **** on me, so these are just some I snapped from today. Will most likely post some suspension pics tomorrow, No rust at all on the front end. Im happy with the outcome of it so far.

You must be registered for see images attach