Tons of lowering items...a little bit of everything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shackles... new powdercoat or they are brand new? If they are "new", will you take $40 shipped to 75087?

Blayne

Last edited:

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for a good guy, some bad Ass trucks,and some excellent communication after the sale!

Thanks dude!

Yeah I found some brand new Belltech lowering spindles locally $125 for both thanks for looking out tho!!!

Sweet man, good luck with your project.

Shackles... new powdercoat or they are brand new? If they are "new", I will take them for $40

Blayne

They're not "brand" new but were just used on my 06 crew cab for mock up then I switched to some McGaughys since I was using their flip kit. So they're basically used but have 0 miles on them.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry... edited my first post... Can you do $40 shipped to 75087? If so PM me your paypal address and I will take them. Belltech says these should work for my 93 as well.

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry... edited my first post... Can you do $40 shipped to 75087? If so PM me your paypal address and I will take them. Belltech says these should work for my 93 as well.

Unfortunately I'm pretty firm at $40 plus shipping since I've got more invested in them with the fresh gloss powder coat. Yes these would definitely work on a 93. If you still want them they'd be $50 shipped via USPS medium flat rate. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm pretty firm at $40 plus shipping since I've got more invested in them with the fresh gloss powder coat. Yes these would definitely work on a 93. If you still want them they'd be $50 shipped via USPS medium flat rate. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I understand, not a problem. I am just leery as to how the rubber bushings would hold up to the heat of re-coating. GLWS

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo