Tons of lowering items...a little bit of everything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleaning out all my extra lowering items. Everything will be plus shipping and plus the paypal fee. I will ship USPS flat rate for what I can and Fedex for the rest. Let me know if there's any questions.

(4) Belltech 73-87 & 88-98 shock extenders (relocators) Part # 6652. All hardware included. $40 per pair

You must be registered for see images attach

(6) Belltech 88-98 carrier bearing spacer & tranny spacer. Part # 4985. All hardware included. $20
*tranny spacers aren't pictured but included*

(7) Belltech 4 degree shims for 2.5" wide leaf springs. Part # 4977 All hardware included. $10 per set

(2) Belltech 99+ camber adjusting cams. These can be used to get an additional 1 degree or so of positive camber. Brand new. Part # 4951 $18 per set

Last edited:

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Really wish I woulda seen this before I bought my parts!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 2 inch shackle now on my truck but want to do a 4 inch in back would these hangers give me that drop? I am also planning a 2inch spindle up front to achieve a 2-4 drop let me know if the hangers will work thanks

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2 inch shackle now on my truck but want to do a 4 inch in back would these hangers give me that drop? I am also planning a 2inch spindle up front to achieve a 2-4 drop let me know if the hangers will work thanks

No sorry, these hangers are to lift the rear. But, you could install a flip kit (6" of drop) then install these hangers and be able to adjust to a 5" or 4" drop using factory shackles.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response I will keep looking around really like to do a 2-4 drop tho GLOTS!!!

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response I will keep looking around really like to do a 2-4 drop tho GLOTS!!!

No problem, I will let you know if I come across a set of hangers. I can get you McGaughys spindles but with the cost of shipping it'd probably be about the same price and easier for you to get them from Jegs or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for a good guy, some bad Ass trucks,and some excellent communication after the sale!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem, I will let you know if I come across a set of hangers. I can get you McGaughys spindles but with the cost of shipping it'd probably be about the same price and easier for you to get them from Jegs or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I found some brand new Belltech lowering spindles locally $125 for both thanks for looking out tho!!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo