tj98gmc 98 gmc build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean with the truck funds :bawl:

But perfection doesn't happen over night. :handshake: hang in there man!

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man... this truck has low miles on it.. So it'll be around for awhile... and I haven't intentions on it leaving my possession.. so I get it where it needs to be!!

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put some smoked cab lights on the other day... i love how they look in the day time.. but i wish the leds they came with were brighter.. they are just too dim at night...

You must be registered for see images attach

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
You finally got the stacks on??? :headbang:

And the cab lights look great. Check out hyper LEDs

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol.. thanks man.. the stacks have been on for awhile tho.. lol i have been checking prices at a few different places.. ill get a new set of leds here soon...

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Ugh.. I hate the way my truck looks right now... I've lost so much interest in it... Here is a pic I took this morning

You must be registered for see images attach

Lol.. thanks man.. the stacks have been on for awhile tho.. lol i have been checking prices at a few different places.. ill get a new set of leds here soon...

This was the last pic I saw

And I just realized they were on in this pic :nono: friggen small cell phone screens :lol:

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man... i cant wait for spring tho... the pro comp wheels and 305/70's will go back on and im really hoping to paint!!