tj98gmc 98 gmc build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a picture of your CV axles angles? I have a 3" body lift right now, and want to add a 2" block and crank. I have a ton of torsion bar bolt sticking out, so it doesn't look like they have been cranked before, but my angles are not the greatest. Thinking maybe its just a 2500 thing or something.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a picture of your CV axles angles? I have a 3" body lift right now, and want to add a 2" block and crank. I have a ton of torsion bar bolt sticking out, so it doesn't look like they have been cranked before, but my angles are not the greatest. Thinking maybe its just a 2500 thing or something.

i dont have any pics of them,, they are not the greatest i do know that,, ill grab a pic tomorrow for ya,,

and thanks,, im telling ya,, once you get them,, youll be asking yourself why you didnt get them sooner,, lol

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

here ya go man,, not the best,, but ive also seen worse... and i know i know i need a sway bar and sway bar links

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't think its a 2500 thing though mine are perfectly level

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ugh.. I hate the way my truck looks right now... I've lost so much interest in it... Here is a pic I took this morning

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That's to good to hear! Do you have anything planned for it?

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea.. I have a lot of plans for it.. but with the lack of money in my life I can't seem to get anywhere I want to be with the truck.. I am planning on buying some new headlights with in the next few days as well as some new cab light lens..

future plans for the truck consist of :
Finishing the body work(putting a rocker panel on and finding a bed, then paint)
4" suspension lift
new front bumper
3 gauge pillar pod
nothing else really comes to mind right now...