tj98gmc 98 gmc build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks everyone,, im really happy with how they turned out!!

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get a toolbox to cover up those pipes!!!

lol,, im planning on making a box out of aluminum diamond plate as a heat shield so i can put my bed liner back in,,, and im afraid of things melting to the pipe,,lol

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
put an autometer boost gauge in today.. i just put it on the a piller temporarily until i get my 3 gauge pod... super easy to install.. i got the boost bolt from leroydiesel.com... the gauge works great.. at the highest point it goes up to 15lbs... now i gotta get a turbomaster..

pics..

boost bolt and hose...

You must be registered for see images attach

gauge,, put a green cover on the bulb so it lights up green to match the dash lights,,

let me know what ya think!!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
that pod looks terrible, no offense but it just does not look good. i like the guage there but the fact that it doesnt contour to the pillar at all is jut blaehehahasherlkhdsf

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Works for now. Good progress though. Ive had my boost bolt and gauges for a month now and they r still laying on my bedroom floor hah

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that pod looks terrible, no offense but it just does not look good. i like the guage there but the fact that it doesnt contour to the pillar at all is jut blaehehahasherlkhdsf

oh i know,,, hopefully it will only be there for a month or so,,, ill ge the three gauge piller pod soon enough

Works for now. Good progress though. Ive had my boost bolt and gauges for a month now and they r still laying on my bedroom floor hah

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

thanks man,,, super easy to install.. the next one ill be putting in is going to be a fuel pressure gauge,,, gonna get the bolt for it from leroydiesel as well,,,

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
put my tow mirrors on a few days ago,, i like them a lot,, but the lights only blink with the signals when the parking lights are on,, they do nothing when the parking lights are off,,,, oh well,, ill figure it out.

ill take it out and get some good pics of it,, i still need to get a sound clip for everyone!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilCVY