tj98gmc 98 gmc build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's the picture I promised you, I got the truck back late last night so I couldn't get a good shot. Measurement was tough because of my plastic bedliner really between 3 and 3.5".

You must be registered for see images attach

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's the picture I promised you, I got the truck back late last night so I couldn't get a good shot. Measurement was tough because of my plastic bedliner really between 3 and 3.5".

thanks man,, im surprised that they left the bed liner in,,, im pulling mine out,, im afraid of it melting

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry guys for it taking so long for me to get these pics up,, ive been sick for the past week or so,,, starting to feel a little better.. let me know what ya think!! good or bad!!

3" down pipe into 4" straight pipe.. had to dent it in a few places o get it over some cross members

4" flex pipe

thought it was a cool reflection pic

ill get some video up here shortly,,

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

hey hey hey- what's that car in the reflection???

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Love the stacks terry.... awesome job on them man, I cant wait to see a video of this beast with its new stacks