tj98gmc 98 gmc build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell no, I said it HAD a stack at one point, I even have the hole in my bed to prove it. Only way I'd get them if it was a diesel.

show proof,,,lol. im kinda worried that i might cut mine in the wrong place,,lol

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
picked up some 4" exhaust pipe today... paid $40 for 6.5 feet of it,, cant beat it for a new piece of pipe,,, tomorrow im going to get another elbow a clamp and a reducer...

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
your rocker panel repair looks great! It looks like the original, just sanded and painted. Have you any ideas for painting it or are you going to take it to a shop?

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your rocker panel repair looks great! It looks like the original, just sanded and painted. Have you any ideas for painting it or are you going to take it to a shop?

thank you!.. im gonna paint it,, just gonna do a base coat clear coat. but im gonna wait till the weather warms up a little.. i think im gonna paint the entire truck because the hood and tailgate need paint as well..