Time for a SAS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It means don't be stupid with your money and ruin your truck. I'm not saying that you don't have the skill or whatever but I doubt you could pull this off properly for a dd for less than 10k.

Holy **** I was found out. I am totally jealous some kid wants to do something I have already accomplished. Makes more
money than me? You're 28 with a 96 truck and I'm 22 with an 05 that mommy and daddy did not buy me, we will see who makes more money bro.

I think I can do it for around 8

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Haha...you are a funny little boy. Do you want me to list my non-GM400 vehicles in my sig? Seems like you are so proud that you even list the sold ones...LOL. If you gauge someone's income/wealth by the year of vehicle they drive you have a lot to learn little boy. I am not even going to get into this with some jelly little boy.

Does it make you feel better about yourself to call me little boy? I am not trying to get into anything with you and I think you missed the point of me not being "jelly" about anything in this thread. Some kid broke his truck and wants to do a sas, big deal there are at least 100 people on this forum who have said they were gonna do it but only a handful actually have. And I'm not judging anything by the year of the vehicle, I know plenty of multi millionaires that drive 8 year old vehicles but when you are gonna try and tell me I make less than some kid and you have never met either of us I'm gonna say something about it.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Guys. I know I'm not a senior member or anything, but I enjoy this forum bc of the large lack of bashing and smack talk. Please don't turn this thread into one that deserves to be on another forum...