Time for a SAS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Or next year you will realize paying for your own stuff doesn't leave money for motor swaps and sas's when you are 18.

Agreed, I don't recommend spending every cent on a truck when that money could go towards your future, or current bills.

86ccord

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, I don't recommend spending every cent on a truck when that money could go towards your future, or current bills.

**** that. We all know we cant afford food, but ill be damned if my truck doesnt look good!

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's a canadian "**** toon"..... i think they get a stipend or something if they become moose hunters.....
Wow I came on here to get advice and tips for a SAS! not because I wanted to listen to you guys bitching about everything!

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow I came on here to get advice and tips for a SAS! not because I wanted to listen to you guys bitching about everything!

I agree. If I knew more about a sas swap I would help him out but because I don't doesent mean im gonna give him crap!