thought you guys would like this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The truck is ugly as hell Ive seen it in person.....but whoever did the paint job does have some mad skill

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: The paint and body looks like it was done very well, BUT that thing is just plain ugly! And the interior, Zebra print.. Really? lol

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the kid that owns it bought it done like that... the motor is making some impressive numbers if i remember right. you cant see from the pics but when you open the doors and step back behing the truck it maches from one side of the doors to the tail gate and to the other door. and it all wraps around corners and everything. the paint is very impressive. the kid is going to get a 60 something caddy this weekend with our trailer. i like the truck personally

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
Lots of hard work went into that THING but even more bad ideas went in as well. Some one should have had the sense to stop and say NO.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the guy just wanted to show his great skills in painting. it was the painters truck i think so no one had a say in it

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
barf.

nice typical lowrider/truckin' style paintjobs you used to see all the time, so typical it aint even funny, and a reason why I don't like magazines much, all the same crap over and over and over.

good paint skills, wrong choice in colors and design IMO, and the zebra is just aweful.