The Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Nice Plans Bro. I still think she needs a mild drop :lol: 2/2 :)

Looks great as always. Nice shots. Love the Color of this truck. Everythign flows. Just need that W/T rear bumper to match and 2/2 drop :p

you got a real nice looking truck. but needs to be lower ;)

I hate you all. These, along with all the comments of "MOAR LOW" on the FB page got me thinking. And thinking leads to photoshopping. So check this. Deleted the emblem, made the lights pop a little more, darkened and shined up the wheels/tires, red brake calipers, shaved the door handles, and dropped it.

I'm liking it. What do y'all think?

You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate you all. These, along with all the comments of "MOAR LOW" on the FB page got me thinking. And thinking leads to photoshopping. So check this. Deleted the emblem, made the lights pop a little more, darkened and shined up the wheels/tires, red brake calipers, shaved the door handles, and dropped it.

I'm liking it. What do y'all think?

Looks great new drop?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
honestly IMO no caliper color other than black. lets face it its factory brakes! only time i would show off my brakes is if i spent 1K+ for some fancy big break BAER or BREMBO brakes for a bad ass upgrade. other than that just keep it black and so it doesnt rust! but thats just my opinion! take it or leave it.LOL

and as to the shaved doors be warned.... for a daily driver they can be very annoying! and you have to instal extra backups! IMO atleast two back ups are needed! first and most important... a manual pull cable mounted SOMEWHERE HIDDEN that will open a door! second a back up way to charge your battery directly! and those are easy! if you have a you pull junkyard around check out BMWs my favorite remote battery jump terminal is mounted on the front drivers side valve cover and has a cap as well. personaly its my favorite cause it looks clean and its real small so you can put it anywhere!
lets face it not having handles can be very much HUGE HEADACHES IF YOU DONT PREPARE! solinoids go bad, fuses pop, remotes go dead, main batteries go dead, the lock mechanism on the latch itself needs to be rigged so it will never lock!
i know from experience! first while installing them i didnt rig the lock mechanism and well it locked.lol and its real hard to pull the door panel off when the doors closed and its right next to the seat!!!!!!! ive also had several dead batteries, as well as closing the door with the keys inside the vehicle with the remote of course, hell ive even had the power wire fuse pop that powered the solinoid! needless to say I WILL NEVER SHAVE A DAILY DRIVERS DOOR HANDLES EVER AGAIN.LOL lesson learned!
but they do look SWEET!!!! and great for a show truck. and alittle theft prevention if you also shave the inside door handle.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Fog lights are in!!! Only took about a year. Just need to find the pigtail in my dash, and get a harness made. Then I'll be running with halogen fogs. I want to do the 4-hi mod and heavy duty headlight harness at the same time.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Looks great!
Your truck makes me second guess my headlight combo... I wonder how those would look on my white truck.

I just bought a set of Tahoe Limited lights/buckets for the front bumper... Now I just have to find a bumper in descent shape. :(

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
You have such a clean truck Brian, I'm a little bit jealous!

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Love the Yukon, as for your photoshop, I like the original the best :waytogo: