The Shock Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Just put Bilstein 5100's on TTWDSA....simply amazing the difference they made. I highly recommend them to anyone.

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are the Bell tech Street Performance shocks worth the extra $$$$ ?

Elwood

Reaction score
Just put Bilstein 5100's on TTWDSA....simply amazing the difference they made. I highly recommend them to anyone.

TTWDSA? Sorry, not familiar. Still learning the forum lingo, IIRC, took me a couple of days and different contexts' :)

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Does anybody happen to know the stock extended/collapsed lengths for both front and rear shocks?

craig98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright guys help me out here. I got a 5/7 kit ready to go on my truck. What shocks can I run that are pretty cheap?

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm using the nfamus 3link wishbone kit and found shocks from a 1979 Chevy LUV that work perfect with the kit.got them from napa.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Alright guys help me out here. I got a 5/7 kit ready to go on my truck. What shocks can I run that are pretty cheap?

Doetsch. Fairly inexpensive. Sold rebranded as Nitro's.
Some guys are using shocks for a late '60's/early '70's Impala in the rear.

llcjr

Reaction score
ARE THE BELLTECH SHOCKS MADE FOR THE 5 INCH DROP STIFF I AM LOOKING FOR REALLY STIFF FRONT SHOCKS FOR MY LOWERED TRUCK HAVE ABOUT A 6/8 DROP