The never ending bagged and bodied 90 rcsb build....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Had surgery on my both hands and my elbow a couple months ago so that's why updates have been a bit slow.

Where's layd out at anyways Dev?

And no jmig it's an older checkmate flush mount cover I found on Craigslist a while back. I'm actually in the proccess of trying to wrap the cover with some 3D carbon fiber vinyl.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
It's in Tennesee lol
But on a real note bring that sexy obs to Camp n drag it's July 17/19th in lake waveland IN it's in north western IN so shouldn't be to bad of a haul for ya. The show is insanely huge and awesome one if the best in the country.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would love to go to one of these shows sometime. I know there is a few people in the area with mini trucks that make the haul up there to camp n drag. I'm happy with how my truck is coming out but I assure you it is nothing special...lol. not bad for a guy with an angle grinder and a welder with no previous experience though...

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put the first 25mi on my truck over the last couple days. Everything went great and loving every minute of it. Truck ran great and the only problem I can report is gauge cluster lights stopped working again. Been having problems ever since I switched to LEDs. All gauges work and coolant temperature stayed below 200 even with no shroud. I do need to 're route my upper radiator hose as it is VERY close to the fan when the hood is closed. I stayed within 5mi of my house or so just In case. I love cruising this thing low and was surprised how low I could actually cruise and not bottom out. I swear I bottomed out 10x as much while static while riding higher.

I did have one small mishap where I had my tonneau blows off while I was heading down a side road along side the interstate. I got VERY lucky however when the tonneau landed just a foot from the fast lane. It actualy wasn't hurt at all but I'm just glad I didn't cause a wreck.

It is supposed to rain all this week but if I get it out I'll snap a few pics just to prove I'm not lying about me actually driving this thing...lol. I'd just like to thank you all and these forums because without all of your guys help I would have never accomplished such a build

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell ya. I've got a Ford Taurus fan in the works or ls1 fans. But as of right now this thing isn't getting hot at all. I

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been driving the hell out of this thing lately. Nowhere real far but put about 1500mi on it with no problems. That was until the other day. I was cruising with a buddy on the way home from the gym and decided to get on it a bit....got the truck up to about 85 and then utter destruction... I've been running with no fan shroud and just had a temporary bracket holding the top of the radiator. Well it decided to pop off of it and the wind pushed the radiator into the clutch fan. It destroyed the fan, radiator, roadie hose and overflow hose. Got new parts on the way though and decided to use my Taurus fan I had laying around. Only have a pic of the fan in the stock shroud. This was the best I could whip up with the materials I had. Just waiting on the radiator to come in to install it.

Other than this I've had zero problems.v just been having a blast with it. The looks on people's face is priceless as there just aren't any airride vehicles around these parts.

Pic of the Taurus efan in stock shroud.

You must be registered for see images attach

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's all good...there is bound to be bumps in the road here in there with anything custom. Got all the parts besides a new belt. I forgot to write down the length when I deleted the ac...and am having one hell of a time finding the correct length belt. I've pretty much narrowed it down to 2 belts and am going to pick them both up Monday. I burnt the current one in half when I took the clutch fan off. I replaced the studs with bolts and they were a hair too long locking up the water pump pulley...dumb mistake but oh well. I'll post some pics up when it's back in action. Need to go take some nice pics of it somewhere.