The never ending bagged and bodied 90 rcsb build....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I love the lights, came together nicely bro.. I can imagine the valance being a bish, but looks clean as hell :)

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any one have the piece that the filler neck attaches to....that attaches is to the bed laying around? I plan on doing the pop up cap like you Bill but need something just for now so it's not all Jerry rigged up and flopping around...lol. If you do let me know how much or I have an empty air ride switch box I'd trade and also some random obs and nbs parts.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was bored before work today so I decided to do the 4 corner light and the 4hi mod.
Cut some 194 sockets off an old 3rd brake light I had laying around
You must be registered for see images attach

Drilled a hole through grill and light

Epoxied socket like so

Bam! Top corners lit up

High beams before 4hi

had some spare relays so wired one up and mounted it here

4hi done!

Also picked up a new belt and pulley to finish my AC delete. Also some hose for the coolant reservoir.

Ordered a HID relay harness to avoid any future problems. Also bough a brand new optima red top off eBay for $129 shipped.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like how your marker lights worked out! Now if anyone rides ya with brights on, let em pass and BAM ! Blindness :)

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you keeping the rear bumper on it? Never thought a rear bumper would look good but I like it, thinkin about putting one on my extended cab since I seen this one.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice. I like that 4 corner light mod!

Like how your marker lights worked out! Now if anyone rides ya with brights on, let em pass and BAM ! Blindness :)

I fvcking love this truck just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the compliments guys! Keeps me motivated.
Are you keeping the rear bumper on it? Never thought a rear bumper would look good but I like it, thinkin about putting one on my extended cab since I seen this one.
I definitely plan on keeping the rear bumper. I actually had a rollpan on it for a short time but cut it back off because I didn't like the fit. Got this bumper from a friend and mocked it up and loved how it looked. I actually tucked it in and up a bit to match the body lines better. Then I welded the brackets to the frame. Also figured a bumper would hold up 100x better since the truck is bodied and I'm sure I'll be cruising low most of the time.

Btw I got my optima in and hooked up. Finally deleted the AC after taking three trips to find a belt the right size. Also picked up a reusable filter for my air cleaner. Also got the overflow hose ran and it's now hooked up. I also just worked on cleaning some things up in the engine bay. I'll try to snap a few pics this weekend if I can.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
trucks coming along nicely! The relay harness is the ticket, when I relocated my battery to the rear corner of the bed my drivers side HID wouldn't light up and my turn signal was stuck on. Installed the relay and it's all good.