90-1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try to take the bracket off the stock line and use it. I had to adjust the location of that bracket on my stock replacement lines. You can gently open up the part that bends around with a hammer and chisel. To put it on the replacement line, just gently squeeze it back together with a c-clamp or channel locks when you get it where you want it. Just be careful not to pinch the new lines.

Cheezebandit

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adjustable end links?
They are heim joints on the bottom and the top has a fully threaded bolt and some jam nuts.

The bolt can be backed out 2-3 inches. It's currently threaded in all the way. I was debating on trimming the bolt or just buying a shorter one to shorten it up. I've read the shorter the better but I can't say if that actually matters.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheezebandit

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not nearly as classy as your truck but I used a hose clamp for my brake line.

You must be registered for see images attach
Classy is very kind ..
Try to take the bracket off the stock line and use it. I had to adjust the location of that bracket on my stock replacement lines. You can gently open up the part that bends around with a hammer and chisel. To put it on the replacement line, just gently squeeze it back together with a c-clamp or channel locks when you get it where you want it. Just be careful not to pinch the new lines.
I absolutely mangled the factory brake line clamps.

There is a mounting tab on the new a arm to accommodate the factory clamp. I just goobered mine. Maybe someone makes a replacement clamp, not sure I guess I'll look into that.