The never ending bagged and bodied 90 rcsb build....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I definitely plan on keeping the rear bumper. I actually had a rollpan on it for a short time but cut it back off because I didn't like the fit. Got this bumper from a friend and mocked it up and loved how it looked. I actually tucked it in and up a bit to match the body lines better. Then I welded the brackets to the frame. Also figured a bumper would hold up 100x better since the truck is bodied and I'm sure I'll be cruising low most of the time.

You got me thinking. I kind of always like the rear bumper on look. And that would solve my issues too, because mines bodied too. I think I might put a rear bumper on mine too. Then i could just weld drag plates on
to the bottom of the bumper

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
And I have been noticing that the new silverado's are running rear bumpers.
You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
In going back to s rear bumper as well
Well kind of , of course a lot of nipping and tucking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been pondering an older S10 blazer rear bumper myself..lol need a skinny bumper
Wonder what a nbs stepside bumper would look like on yours? Since your steps are shaved it might line up nice.

craig98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of the roll pans. I feel like it takes away from the look of a truck.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Small update....its all one color now. Truck still needs some bodywork but at least its not 4 colors...lol. Everything is bolted up and pretty much going over everything before I REALLY drive it. I've taken it around the block and stuff but this thing was about 95% apart a couple years ago so just want to make sure it's right. All gauges work as they should now and the miss I had is gone. Pretty much just need to give it an alignent and throw some insurance back on it. Couple pics to keep y'all entertain ed..

New plate that just came in

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Did you make your tonneau?